This Category has no FAQ yet
The owners and management of this site do not necessarily agree with any of the information posted on this web site. It is an open forum and anyone that register can post whatever they like.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service is strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us and will not share any of it with third parties.
By entering any opinion, posting or other user generated content you are agreeing to be bound by these conditions and terms. Please read carefully!
Any individual posting a message, music file, recording of any kind, photo, video or opinion in a public guest book, forum, opinion posting area or any other area is the sole author of and is exclusively and entirely responsible for the opinions and statements in the posted message.
Congregation Agudat Achim and its affiliates disclaim all responsibility for the content of such messages, postings, community generated content and are acting merely as an impartial conduit for constitutionally protected free speech and as a provider of an interactive computer service.
While the administrators and moderators of this user generated content or postings will attempt to remove any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums, opinions posted and user generated content express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators, Congregation Agudat Achim or its affiliates and parent company or companies or webmaster and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that purports to be from any person or entity, including but not limited to a Provider employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by law
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes; use automated means, including scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from or upload data to the Service;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Provider’s computer systems or any other user's computer systems, or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service
Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Under no circumstances will Congregation Agudat Achim or its affiliates , be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted in any forum or opinion posting area, or otherwise made available on the site. You acknowledge that Provider shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Site, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason. Congregation Agudat Achim reserves the right to delete any posting, message or photograph at any time, for any reason or no reason.
By entering any opinion, posting or other user generated content you are agreeing to be bound by these conditions and terms.